IOLTA.ORG offers the public information about IOLTA and IOLTA programs.
The IOLTA Staff and Board Area features resources for IOLTA programs. If you are a IOLTA staff member, director or board member, please join today!
Welcome to IOLTA.ORG
IOLTA (Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts) is a law-related public service program that strengthens our justice system. IOLTA programs operate throughout the United States and Canada. They generate funds that are used to support legal aid, legal education for the public, and other activities that improve the quality of justice.
The National Association of IOLTA Programs and the American Bar Association Commission on IOLTA have teamed up to provide information about IOLTA to the public, lawyers, financial institutions, and anyone interested in increasing access to justice in the United States and Canada. Please explore this site to learn more about IOLTA and how it works in your community:
- What does IOLTA mean, and how does it work? Visit What is IOLTA?
- How does IOLTA help people?
- Learn about the history of IOLTA
- Interested in participating in IOLTA? Information about IOLTA for attorneys and financial institutions
- Looking for the IOLTA program in your state? Visit our directory
- More about the National Association of IOLTA Programs and the ABA Commission on IOLTA